The Her Campus National Editors write about products we love and think you’ll love too. Her Campus has affiliate partnerships, so we get a share of the revenue from your purchase. All products are in stock and all prices are accurate as of publication.

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Texas chapter.

It’s crunch time, everyone!! If you’re reading this that means you are running out of time and need a quick solution. Luckily, I have your back, so if you have 24 hours before your gift exchange, here are some potential last-minute gifts for her.

Spa Basket

If you know her well enough then you can build your own version of this! The idea is slightly basic, but you can personalize it with extra treats like her favorite candy, small jewelry, or even gift cards!

online Subscription

For the beauty lover, you can sign her up for this FaceTory Subscription Box to get 7 Korean face masks every month! Another idea is Master Class! They get real-life professionals to teach basic courses in their field for anyone! If none of those works, you can pretty much find a subscription box for anything with a quick Google search.

E-Gift card

This one is the ultimate backup plan. It can be seen as slightly impersonal so make sure you give it to the right person! Most stores sell e-gift cards on their company website, but you can also find them on Amazon!

Sharing everything I know about the world of Gen-Z fashion, beauty, and micro-influencing! TikTok: @siarahmaz2.0