This is a sponsored feature. All opinions are 100% from Her Campus.

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Texas chapter.

Spring break is just around the corner and you know what that means… HerCampus Survival Kits! This year we partnered with innisfree. We received tons of samples of the intensive hydrating serum, eye cream, and just regular ol’ face cream. With just a single drop of any one of the creams you’ll lock in moisture, giving your skin a natural glow. All of the products are made to foster healthy beauty while also protecting the well-being of the environment. Look good while supporting a good cause. innisfree comes from all natural ingredient found on the pristine Korean island Jeju. The inspiration for the products come from the rich nature of the land. 

I personally have been using the intensive hydrating serum for about a week now and I love it (see below). The cream is formulated with freshly squeezed Jeju green tea extract as well as green tea seed oil. This helps ensure moisture in your skin, giving you a dewy and fresh afterglow. If you haven’t already, make sure to check out all of innisfree’s products to ensure you feel fresh and fine heading into spring break!