Style > Beauty

Harry Styles’ Nail Polish Prices Aren’t Very Pleasing

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Texas chapter.

As much as I love Harry styles, I absolutely refuse to shell out $20 for one bottle of nail polish. Let’s be honest, the colors are nothing new and people are just buying them for the name or the aesthetic. On the off chance that you’re buying the polish because you actually like the colors, I have a list of dupes that I think are almost a perfect match. These are brands you can find at any drug store and they’re all at least half of what one bottle would cost you.

Pleasing – Tender bender = Sally Hansen – Opulent Opal 

Pleasing – Sprouting = OPI – This Cost Me a Mint 

Pleasing – Granny’s Pink Pearl – Sally Hansen- RainGlow 

Pleasing – Perfect Pearl – Salon Perfect – Pillow Talk

Pleasing – Inky pearl – Sally Hansen – Midnight Drive 

Pleasing – Vine Ripe – Sally Hansen – Let’s Jam 

Pleasing – The Whole Dewniverse – Sally Hansen – Twinkle Twinkle 

As I said, the colors are nothing new but it is Harry Styles so I do understand why someone would be willing to spend $80 on a set of 4 nail polishes. Hell, even I was tempted, but because I’m in college, I’ll have to be smarter. I love Harry, but I’ll stick to finding other brands that have a nice aesthetic and are able to keep their prices low.

Victoria Navarro is an Advertising major at the University of Texas at Austin. She loves to spend time with her rescue dog Dusty and you can always catch her with a cup of coffee.