Hair Care Tips for First Week of Classes

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Texas chapter.

Welcome back to the 40 Acres, Collegiettes!

With the start of the new semester comes that familar bustle of running from class to the gym, to a student organization meeting, and then back to another class! Being busy often means you don’t have time to take care of your hair the way you want to, but we all know how important hair care really is! Garnier does too, which is why they supplied us with tons of samples of their Volume Extend Shampoo and Conditioner, so you can start off the Spring Semester with some voluminous hair! Everything is bigger in Texas, as they say.

We heart Garnier because they believe that everyone possesses her own natural beauty and everyone has the power to make that beauty shine through. For Garnier, the aim of beauty is happiness and feeling at ease with yourself and others. It’s about taking care.

Which is why we’re so excited to try their Volume Extend Shampoo and Conditioner. It instantly extends volume for all-day fullness! The ultralight cleansing hair care formula, with natural fruit fibers, papaya and cucumber extracts, strengthens while it thickens hair. Volume is extended for long-lasting fullness and body.

This is going to be a great semester, we can tell. Thanks Garnier!

Happy First Week of Classes!