Giveaway: Show School Spirit in a Striped Shirt

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Texas chapter.

On game day the city of Austin becomes an eclectic sea of burnt orange. All girls between the Drag, the stadium, and Buffalo Exchange can be seen in burnt orange and cowboy boots with each outfit showcasing more trendy crochet work than the next. Stand out by wearing something that shows school spirit with a lot less effort. Throw on an orange and white Striped Shirt and be good to go for the tailgate, game, or sports bar.
Produced right here in Austin, Striped Shirt appeals to female sports fans that want the comfort of a casual team jersey or pullover without the bulk. The tee’s fitted, so it looks great and feels good thanks to its super soft cotton materials.

Ready to slip on a Striped Shirt of your own? You’re in luck! We’re giving away one in Longhorn colors right in time for Texas/OU weekend. All you have to do is snap a quick photo of you rocking your on campus style, whatever it may be, and post it on the Her Campus Texas page’s timeline on Facebook. We’ll choose a name from the submissions at random, and the winner will be all set with some new game day threads. Ready, set, win!
Visit: Striped Shirt’s website
Follow: Striped Shirt’s Twitter
Like: Striped Shirt on Facebook

Kenyatta Giddings is a double major in Broadcast Journalism and Radio-Television-Film at the University of Texas at Austin. She's a former toddler in a tiara from Dallas, Texas and enjoys recording voiceovers for Radio Disney, writing for various publications, and contributing her production and on-camera talents to an array of programs. In her spare time Kenyatta consumes herself with all things vintage shopping, entertainment media, and brunch. Follow her pursuit for fabulosity on Twitter @kenyattapinata and her favorite online magazine @HerCampusTexas.