Gifts Every Trendy Person Will Love For Under $50

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Texas chapter.

Scrambling to find a gift for that person who seems to have everything? Well drop that generic, impersonal gift card and have no fear, your trendy gift guide is here.

New Look Teddy Faux Fur Bomber Jacket ($49)

Photo courtesy of Asos

Think Fozzie Bear, but make it fashion. This jacket has been seen everywhere this season and for good reason. A perfect of balance and style, a teddy jacket is a great gift for anyone who loves trends. If pink isn’t your thing this piece also comes in rust, light blue, black and burgundy.

Mario Badescu Spray Set ($21)

Photo courtesy of Mario Badescu

Anyone who with an Instagram has seen this rose water spray. Good for setting makeup or your toner needs, these trio is the perfect set for anyone obsessed with skincare.

Adidas Originals Trefoil Beanie($20)

Photo courtesy of Urban Outfitters

Bad hair days? Don’t know her. These beanies are cute for anyone on the days they can’t be bothered to do their hair, but still want to look like they put in effort. The brand embroidery is a nice touch that will pair nicely with the Adidas Superstar Originals they probably have in their closet.

Personalized Necklace ($28+)

Photo courtesy of TycheNYC

Layering necklaces is really on trend right now. Available in gold, silver, and rose gold, this dainty piece is will pair nicely with other pieces of jewelry or is  a great everyday accessory. To make it even more personal, use a beloved nickname or word that means something to you both.

Heart Talk: Poetic Wisdom for a Better Life by Cleo Wade ($12.65)

Photo courtesy of Vogue

Though this name may not seem familiar, the iconic Cleo Wade, known as the “millennial Oprah,” has been featured Vogue and Elle. With almost half a million followers on Instagram including everyone from Yara Shahidi to Drew Barrymore, Wade is known for her distinct handwriting and inspirational poetry.

Leather Pouch Wallet ($29.50)

Photo courtesy of Madewell

Forget bulky wallets, with this perfect shade of millennial pink, this leather pouch in good for any fashionista on the go. Madewell also donates 50 percent of your purchase to Girls Inc. which works to empower young women through advocacy and education. It’s the gift that keeps on giving.

Balm Dotcom Trio ($30)

Photo courtesy of Glossier

Ok, so maybe lip balm doesn’t seem exciting, but there’s honestly nothing worse than chapped lips. Glossier is arguably one of the trendiest makeup brands and with flavors ranging from birthday cake to rose, this product will not disappoint.

Deciding on gifts can be stressful time. You don’t want to be that person your friend or family member has to fake a smile for, but it’s the season of cheer. Don’t worry, as long as your gift comes from a place of love it will be appreciated.

Alexis is currently a third-year journalism student. During her free time, she is most likely watching a cheesy romantic comedy, trying some new restaurant, reading or complaining about the Texan heat and humidity.