Finals season is officially upon which means one thing: summer is just around the corner! So, in the spirit of the growing anticipation for summer vacation, I have compiled a list of fun, yet cheap summer bucket list ideas!
1. Visit a museum you have never been to and take artsy pictures.
2. Learn a new skill! Maybe knitting, watercoloring, or playing a new instrument.
3. Try every coffee shop in your hometown and decide which is best.
4. Go on a small road trip somewhere fun with your closest friends.
5. Learn to cook your favorite meal or dessert.
6. Learn a new language with a language learning app.
7. Start a daily journal so you can document it all!