Laptop Jeans Ripped Study School
Laptop Jeans Ripped Study School
Jackie Ryan / Her Campus

Favorite Study Spots Around Campus

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Texas chapter.

At this point in the semester you may already have your favorite study spot to get you through those long hours, but if you are like me and like to change things up I have a few suggestions for you to check out!

• SAC (The Student Activity Center)

This is probably redundant, but even though I had heard so many people suggest the SAC for studying I did not check it out until finals last semester. Honestly, I wish I would have checked it out much sooner, because I love studying here. They even have an area with pillows if you want to nap.

• PCL

The PCL is a great place to study. Personally I love the fifth floor, because there is always something going on, and for certain subjects I like a bit of noise when I am working. If you need complete silence though, the sixth floor is perfect for your studying!

• Caffé Medici

I found this place last week, and I fell in love with it! It is a great place to grab a coffee or tea while you study. They have a nice area upstairs that is perfect for studying by yourself or with a group.

Izabella is a transfer student studying journalism at UT with an interest in social justice reporting. She enjoys reading, photography, podcasts, and cuddling with her dog, Jinxx.
I am a third year English major hoping to become a book editor. I have been writing for HerCampus for one year, and am excited to work as a Co-Editor this year. I love reading and staying home with my cat, Luna.