Favorite Instagram Accounts for Studying Inspiration

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Texas chapter.

We all run out of steam every once and awhile and just need some extra motivation to boost up our moods and get our work done. We’ve all been there, mindlessly scrolling through Instagram when we should be studying. One thing I’ve really found to enjoy and that boosts my motivation when I’m in a bit of a slump is looking at studygrams. For those of you who don’t know, a studygram is just an Instagram account whose content is geared at studying tips and motivation. I thought I would share some of my favorites with you if you’re looking for more accounts to follow or just need to get out of a slump.

@a.medstudents.journey

I’m not a med student, but this is one of my favorite accounts to look at for daily study inspiration. This account has lots of helpful study tips even for non med students, an Etsy shop, free downloads to help your studying habits and wallpapers for your computer.

@emmastudies

I love this account! I’ve been following Emma for a long time, and first found her because of the cute wallpapers she makes for phones and computers. She also has many free printables and digital tools on her Etsy store that can help from time management to taking better notes.

@graceleeproject

This account is so beautiful and the pictures are so calming to me. This account has so many ways for you to connect and find a good studying routine. She shares some of her favorite study essentials, freebies she’s created, YouTube videos for studying and an MCAT study plan which could be really useful for any pre meds out there!

Izabella is a transfer student studying journalism at UT with an interest in social justice reporting. She enjoys reading, photography, podcasts, and cuddling with her dog, Jinxx.
Megan Turner is studying Spanish and Political Communication at the University of Texas at Austin. In her free time she enjoys long-distance running, painting, and spending time with friends.