This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Texas chapter.

A Fall Guide To Trader Joe’s

The changing color of the leaves is cool and all, but what fall really means is new food at Trader Joe’s. Here’s a list of goodies to try on your next grocery trip.

Salted Caramel Chocolate Mug Cake ($1.99)

Photo courtesy of Trader Joe’s

Admit it, you’ve probably tried to make one of those “easy” Pinterest mug cake and failed. Well, now Trader Joe’s has you covered with this chocately cake featuring buttery Fleur de Sel caramels.

Pumpkin Cheesecake ($1.99)

This cheesecake is guaranteed to win over all the relatives at Thanksgiving. With its smooth cream cheese and pumpkin spices, this dessert is perfect for fall.

Apple Cider Donuts ($3.99)

What better way to wake up then with a warm coffee and apple cider donuts? These treats are made with real apple cider and guaranteed to fix any sweet tooth.

Salted Caramel Hot Cocoa ($3.99)

Nothing pairs better with the cozy cold season than a warm cup of cocoa. This beverage offers chocolate lovers a fun twist on a beloved classic drink that will go nicely with the Trader Joe’s Hot Cocoa Dunkers.

Pumpkin Spiced Pumpkin Seeds ($2.99)

This perfect mix of sweet and salty paired with a hint of spice make these seeds the perfect snack for class.

Fall Candles ($3.99)

Forget $10 candles at Bath and Body Works, Trader Joe’s is offering fall scents for half the price. Only drawback is there are only two options — vanilla pumpkin and honeycrisp apple.

Pumpkin Rolls with Pumpkin Spice Icing ($4)

Imagine the lovechild of pumpkin pie and cinnamon rolls and voilà you have delicious pumpkin rolls!

Autumnal Harvest Alfredo Sauce ($4.99)

Photo courtesy of Trader Joe’s

Taking a break from all the sweets, this pasta sauce allows you to bring your love for pumpkin to the dinner table. The creamy sauce is a similar to alfredo with pumpkin and squash.

Candy Corn Popcorn ($1.99)

Whether you love it or hate it, candy corn is a staple of spooky season. The yellow, orange, and white kernels take the candy flavor and apply it to a crunchy snack that’s perfect for binge watching Halloween classics.

Next time your in Trader Joe’s grabbing a bunch of items you probably don’t need, try out some of these goodies. After all, they aren’t available all-year round.

Alexis is currently a third-year journalism student. During her free time, she is most likely watching a cheesy romantic comedy, trying some new restaurant, reading or complaining about the Texan heat and humidity.