This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Texas chapter.

What’s the smartest thing to do when you finish a college exam? Retail therapy!! Fall weather is just right around the corner and what’s smarter than looking out for those exclusive deals everywhere!! After looking through the 30% clearance section in Aerie I found a total steal of the “Aerie OFFLINE OG High Waisted Flare Leggings” for $20!These leggings deserve a 10/10 review from the material to the fit of the leggings themselves. They flatter the waist and make the look of a curved body. 

Now, let’s talk about the aesthetic of the flare leggings themselves. These leggings can be dressed down or dressed up as much as you can. I purchased the leggings a week ago and I have already come up with about 20 different potential outfits. They can be dressed down with a pair of sneakers and a simple colored crew neck or can be dressed up with a black sports bra, a pair of sneakers, a white button-up, and gold jewelry to accessorize and make the outfit pop. 

Fall basics are a must-have so similar to the flare leggings, blazers are a great addition to your closet! As seen all over TikTok, Zara has the cutest and basic blazers that can help you build up the most pretty and aesthetic outfits. Blazers can be dressed down with a pair of biker shorts and some cute sneakers and can be dressed up with a cute dress/shorts and a pair of heels! 

Now, you must be saying why is it so important to have cute fall outfits? One, if you can then why not!! Two, it increases the serotonin for your whole day. Waking up to a cute outfit will make you more willing to eat breakfast, go on campus, and finish your assignments on time. So, you heard it from here first, go get those Aerie leggings and be THAT girl on campus with the cute outfits and A’s in all your classes! 

Hi! I'm Melody a current Communication and Leadership major at the University of Texas at Austin. I am a first-generation college student that comes from a small town in Mexico called Ibarra, Michoacan. Some of my current interests are cooking, coffee, dancing, social media, fashion and currently anything that relates to Taylor's Version.