This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Texas chapter.

Now that we are officially in the spring and heading towards summer, I have become obsessed with finding out how to achieve that perfect dewy no-makeup makeup look. After a few weeks of trial and error, I think I’ve finally done it and I’d like to share my holy grail products with you. Some of these finds are a little on the pricy side but I promise they are so so worth it in the end.

For the perfect base, I have a few recommendations:

• Glow Recipe Watermelon Glow Niacinamide Dew Drops
  • Glossier Futuredew
  • Any moisturizer, my favorite would be The Ordinary Natural Moisturising Factors

Pairing either the Dewdrops or the Future dew with your favorite moisturizers gives you the perfect base for that effortless glow.

Next, you want to go in with a skin tint or a tinted moisturizer, and again, I have some favorites:

• Morphe 2 Hint Hint Skin Tint
  • Colourpop Pretty Fresh Hyaluronic Tinted Moisturizer
  • Milk Makeup SPF 30 Sunshine Skin Tint Clean Foundation

A skin tint gives you a little coverage but still makes it look like your skin is just a little better and it’s become a staple in my makeup routine.

My favorite parts are coming up. I am obsessed with highlighting and adding some blush to my look. The highlight adds to the glow and the blush gives you a little color.

I have a favorite brand for blush because I genuinely believe it is the best blush ever. The Colourpop serum blushes are amazing and they are my ride or die. Glossier cloud paint is a close second, the consistency is a little thicker but it still does the job. The key is a gel or cream blush because they blend effortlessly into the skin.

It’s the same with highlighters. I have one favorite and I can not recommend it enough. The Rare Beauty Positive Light Liquid Luminizer just seeps right into the skin and gives it the most amazing natural-looking glow. It is seriously the best and I wish I could bathe in the stuff.

My last essential for the perfect dewy makeup look has to be lip oil. It’s better than a gloss because it isn’t sticky but it gives you the perfect shine and if you find a good one, leaves your lips moisturized. Here are my top three to wrap up this list:

• Dior Lip Glow Oil
  • Colourpop Lux Lip Oil
  • Ulta Juice Infused Lip Oil

That’s all I have for this routine but I can promise these are the best products I’ve found and I really doubt I’ll find better. If you take anything away from this please let it be the fact that dewy makeup is the best and you need to try it immediately.

Victoria Navarro is an Advertising major at the University of Texas at Austin. She loves to spend time with her rescue dog Dusty and you can always catch her with a cup of coffee.