Blueberry Muffins
Blueberry Muffins
Jocelyn Hsu / Spoon

Desserts to Try This Spring

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Texas chapter.

The weather is warming up, the days are getting longer, and spring is finally here! Whether you need some dessert ideas for your Easter gathering or just to enjoy on these nice spring days ahead of us; I have plenty of options for you.

Lemon Bars

These are the bars pictured above. Lemon bars are a staple spring dessert, and these ones really pack as much lemon as possible in the recipe.

Strawberry Muffins

Muffins aren’t just for breakfast. These muffins are great for a lighter dessert!

Angel Food Cupcakes with Lemon Mascarpone Frosting

Angel food recipes are a spring tradition, and this recipe has a fun twist on the regular angel food dessert.

Fresh Raspberry Almond Tray Tart

This recipe looks extremely easy to whip up for an afternoon outside with friends.

Peach Frozen Yogurt

This recipe is a great way to use up any frozen fruit you may have laying in your freezer. It’s a great treat on a warm day!

Strawberry Rhubarb and Lime Popsicles

Another great dessert on a warm spring day! These may take a bit longer than the yogurt, however they look like they’re worth the wait.

Lemon Chiffon Cake with Strawberry Frosting

This cake looks so delicious! I think this could be a really big hit at an Easter gathering or just having friends over for an outdoor lunch.

Izabella is a transfer student studying journalism at UT with an interest in social justice reporting. She enjoys reading, photography, podcasts, and cuddling with her dog, Jinxx.
I am a third year English major hoping to become a book editor. I have been writing for HerCampus for one year, and am excited to work as a Co-Editor this year. I love reading and staying home with my cat, Luna.