Desserts to Try This Spring

The weather is warming up, the days are getting longer, and spring is finally here! Whether you need some dessert ideas for your Easter gathering or just to enjoy on these nice spring days ahead of us; I have plenty of options for you.

1. These are the bars pictured above. Lemon bars are a staple spring dessert, and these ones really pack as much lemon as possible in the recipe.

2. Muffins aren’t just for breakfast. These muffins are great for a lighter dessert!

3. Angel food recipes are a spring tradition, and this recipe has a fun twist on the regular angel food dessert.

4. This recipe looks extremely easy to whip up for an afternoon outside with friends.

5. This recipe is a great way to use up any frozen fruit you may have laying in your freezer. It’s a great treat on a warm day!

6. Another great dessert on a warm spring day! These may take a bit longer than the yogurt, however they look like they’re worth the wait.

7. This cake looks so delicious! I think this could be a really big hit at an Easter gathering or just having friends over for an outdoor lunch.