Bridgerton Characters Ranked By How Long They Would Last In The Hunger Games

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Texas chapter.

I’m not sure how this idea popped into my head, but I’m not mad about it. This season of Bridgerton was so phenomenal—dare I say better than the first season—and I’ve had so much fun reading everyone’s thoughts, opinions, and memes around the new couples and storylines. So, consider this my contribution to the conversation! Starting with the least likely to survive:

*WARNING: SPOILERS AHEAD*

8. Penelope Featherington

Reasoning: Honestly, I just put her last because I can’t stand her. Especially after what she did to Eloise. That little backstabber.

7. Colin Bridgerton

Reasoning: This guy is so dumb; he wouldn’t make it past the first 5 minutes. The fact that he couldn’t figure out Penelope has been in love with him for like—ever—is unreal. What makes you think he’d be smart enough to outlast the Cornucopia scene?

6. Eloise Bridgerton

Reasoning: She’s not my favorite character, but you can’t deny her Sherlock Holmes-esque nature. She solved Whistledown’s identity through the most random, obscure details. So, I think she’d last longer than the past two.

5. Madame Delacroix

Reasoning: She would definitely either wait it out, or be the quiet, complacent one in a large group. 

4. Daphne Bridgerton

Reasoning: She survived childbirth in the early 1800s. What more evidence do you need?

3. The Queen

Reasoning: The Queen knows how to gain followers. I can see her quickly becoming the head of a big alliance. 

2. Lady Featherington

Reasoning: This woman is insane. I kind of love her. The twist she pulled at the end of season 2 was everything to me. She thinks through all her options, stays calm, and figures out a feasible plan of action. She would turn on her alliance in the arena and come out on top.

1. Kate Sharma

Reasoning: MY GIRL! She exudes Katniss energy. She’s fearless and brave and resolute in her endeavors. Kate cares deeply about her loved ones and would do anything to protect them. (I also just put her at the top because I love her but that’s not relevant I guess.)

And there you have it: the most random movie/show crossover of all time that literally no one asked for. Let me know your thoughts! Do you agree? Are you offended by my rankings? I want to hear your feedback! Okay, I’m going to rewatch Bridgerton now. #KathonyForever.

Hello! I'm currently studying Advertising at the University of Texas at Austin. In my free time, I'm constantly baking, listening to true crime podcasts, and spending time with my family. Connect with me on IG: www.instagram.com/unorachel