jazmin quaynor RBtPAOgHxuI unsplash?width=719&height=464&fit=crop&auto=webp
jazmin quaynor RBtPAOgHxuI unsplash?width=398&height=256&fit=crop&auto=webp
This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Texas chapter.

Name: Brennan Patrick

Year: Freshman

Major: Radio-Television-Film

Hometown: El Paso, Texas

Her Campus Texas: What extracurricular activities are you involved in?

Brennan Patrick: The Round About Players and personal film projects.

HCTX: What are your plans after college?

BP: Staying off the street is about as far as I’ve gotten in regards to future plans.

HCTX: Name one thing you can’t live without.

BP: Arizona Tea is my lifeblood.

HCTX: What is your greatest accomplishment?

BP: Probably getting into UT Austin, which may sound sycophantic, but I really am humbled to have been accepted.

HCTX: What do you first notice about a girl?

BP: If a girl is willing to disagree with me about something she feels strongly about and still have a productive conversation, I will definitely “notice” her, as it were.

HCTX: What type of music do you enjoy?

BP: Right now I’m really into Mississippi Delta Blues, particularly Son House and Lead Belly.

HCTX: What’s your idea of a perfect date?

BP: I’m kind of uncomfortable on one-on-one dates, so maybe it could be interrupted by like a high-speed boat chase; add some spontaneity.

HCTX: Who is the most inspirational person in your life?

BP: For people I know personally, my mom. I’m starting to reevaluate the advice I initially brushed off when I was younger. For people I don’t, Lil B the Based God.

HCTX: What else should we know about you?

BP: I’m currently in a RAP production of Reasons to Be Pretty, playing April 24-26. Search “More Than Skin Deep” on Facebook for more information. It’s got kissing, fighting, and bad words, all the stuff your parents wouldn’t let you watch.