This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Texas chapter.

Here are some things I will be on the lookout for this Black Friday/Cyber Monday season.

En Route Jewelry

En Route jewelry is one of my favorite places to shop for earrings and this Black Friday they will be having 35% site wide.

Bose or Sony Headphones

Headphones have been all the rage lately and I will be looking out for a pair on sale this shopping season. Both of these have pretty good reviews.

Steve Madden

I’m currently looking for some boots for the fall and winter season and now is the perfect time to check out sales at Steve Madden. They currently have 40% off select styles as part of an Early Black Friday sale. 

Coach

I’ve always been a big fan of Coach purses and will be looking out for a new one like this.

Urban Outfitters

Between trending corsets and super cute home decor, Urban Outfitters has a lot to offer, making their Black Friday deals definitely something to watch for.

Airfryer

This year is one of my first living in an apartment and everyone has told me that an airfryer will make life much easier. Black Friday seems like the perfect time to add an airfryer to my cart. 

Sephora Holiday Sets

I am pretty particular about holiday sets, but two of my favorites this season are the Charlotte Tilbury Highlighter Set and the Sephora Perfume Holiday Set. Both of these make great gifts.

Hello! I am a psychology major at UT Austin and am super excited for this semester.