The Best Fall Scents From Bath and Body Works

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Texas chapter.

Even though it doesn’t feel like it in Texas, fall is here! And to celebrate the best season, Bath and Body Works is back with their fall line of candles! Although they used to be known mainly for their lotions, body wash, and other soaps, their candles have been becoming more and more popular. Personally, this is my favorite season, and all the fall scents and flavors make it so much better. Here are my favorite scents from the season:

1. Vanilla Birch

I discovered this scent this year, and I can’t get enough of it! I have already finished one candle and gone back for another and a room spray. The birch really mellows out the vanilla, so it doesn’t make your room smell like baking cookies, but it can really make it smell warm and comforting.

Photo Credit

2. Flannel

This smells exactly how you would think. Every time I light this candle I feel like I’m wrapped in a large, warm, flannel blanket. I discovered this scent last year, and had to savor my candle until I could get another one this year. Now I have a candle, car air freshener, and hand soap!

Photo Credit

3. Sweater Weather

This scent is more sweet than savory, that’s the best way I can describe it. Sweater weather smells like Christmas, but not the cinnamon smells most people think of. It gives the feeling of opening presents and watching the snow fall outside the window (not something many Texans have seen).

Photo Credit

4. Crisp Morning Air

This smells just how it sounds. It makes you feel like you’re sitting on a porch, in a rocking chair, drinking hot cocoa, wrapped in a sweater and a warm blanket. This is the perfect candle to burn while you’re waiting on those colder days

Photo Credit

5. Myrrh

This smells like spices and always reminds me of baking. I love to burn this one in the kitchen because it fills the air with the smells of baking, even when nothing is going on. And of course baking reminds me of the holidays, so this is the perfect candle to get you in the mood for the holidays.

Photo Credit

I am a third year English major hoping to become a book editor. I have been writing for HerCampus for one year, and am excited to work as a Co-Editor this year. I love reading and staying home with my cat, Luna.