This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Texas chapter.

Name: Ben Hudson

Year: Junior

Major: Mechanical Engineering

HC Texas: If you could do anything in the world, what would it be? 
Ben Hudson: I’d go kiteboarding in Australia. I have no idea how to do it, but it looks like the most exhilarating sport out there. Plus, where better than Australia?
HCTX: What is the most memorable thing you’ve ever done?
BH: Running at Texas relays my senior year of high school; doing my thing on the 4×400 in front of thousands of people will be something I will never forget.
HCTX: What do you do in your spare time? Hobbies?
BH: Fishing is hands down, my favorite thing to do- back home off the beach or anywhere around Austin. Then it’s playing football. Nothing beats playing pickup games at Clark Field.
HCTX: If you could travel anywhere in the world, where would it be and why?
BH: Some remote area in China. I’ve seen amazing pictures of mountains and lakes. Plus all of the different cultures would be fascinating.
HCTX: What do you look for in a girl?
BH: A sense of humor. If you can make me laugh, you win. Basically a genuinely happy, down-to-earth girl that’s easy to talk to. 
HCTX: Which do you prefer, a weekend with your bros or a weekend with your significant other? 
BH: It depends… I think a weekend with the bros can be the most fun, but if I had a significant other, spending the weekend with her would be just as nice. 

Mira Milla is a junior majoring in Journalism at the University of Texas and is currently interning at 'The Society Diaries'. 
Kenyatta Giddings is a double major in Broadcast Journalism and Radio-Television-Film at the University of Texas at Austin. She's a former toddler in a tiara from Dallas, Texas and enjoys recording voiceovers for Radio Disney, writing for various publications, and contributing her production and on-camera talents to an array of programs. In her spare time Kenyatta consumes herself with all things vintage shopping, entertainment media, and brunch. Follow her pursuit for fabulosity on Twitter @kenyattapinata and her favorite online magazine @HerCampusTexas.