6 Sex & the City Characters on Campus

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Texas chapter.

Sex & the City Characters on Campus

Every 20 something girl knows that Sex and the City is one of the greatest shows ever created, but what you didn’t know is that you can find your favorite characters in your college classes! 

1. Carrie BradshawYou can find Carrie in your 8 a.m. PR class looking way overdressed to be identified as a student. Carrie gets average grades, but has an A+ social life and a stellar wardrobe. Carrie thinks she’s way too cool for extra-curricular activities on campus, but always has an internship with a local designer.  
  2. Mr. Big

Mr. Big can be found hanging out in the business school. He’s always there talking to his frat brothers, but he never seems to actually go to class. He will take a different girl to every fraternity function, and is definitely not an asset to your final group project. Despite his not so hot academic record, Mr. Big gets a killer job and will without a doubt make more money than the majority of his classmates. 

3. Miranda Hobbes

Miranda is pre-law, top of her class and president of her sorority. She knows all of her professors on a first name basis and will definitely set the curve on your exam. Miranda can be found at Starbucks five days a week with an open textbook and the other two days doing homework with her serious boyfriend. 

1. Charlotte York

Charlotte is a Home Ec. major Interior Design minor. She is super enthusiastic and always in a great mood. Every weekday she can be found wearing a tennis skirt, usually with polka dots and always with a pearl necklace. Charlotte spends her free time playing tennis, releasing stress in Pilates, watching chick flicks and eating only salad. 

1. Samantha Jones

Like Carrie, you can find Samantha in your communications classes. She is usually wearing some sort of yoga pants outfit, but has never been to a yoga class. Samantha openly flirts with all of her professors, group project members and pretty much any guy sitting next to her. Despite her active dating life, Samantha manages to have a 4.0 GPA. 

1. Stanford Blatch

Stanford is a Fashion Design major, with a major attitude problem. He is arguably the best dressed guy in all of his classes. Stanford always has a new project going on outside of class, and doesn’t really have time for school. Somehow he knows every single student on campus and has a position in student government.