5 Sweatshirts Every Collegiette Needs this Fall

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Texas chapter.

Though it may seem like we’ve been living in a state of perpetual summer, the weather is finally starting to cool down enough for us to break out the winter gear and throw a scarf on our favorite outfit.  As the temperature drops, it’s only going to get harder to get out of bed and get to class, especially with Thanksgiving right around the corner.  If you’re looking to get excited about getting dressed in the morning, check out these sweatshirts that every collegiate can rock this fall:

1.  Sequins

How do you add a little flare to your style when it’s a struggle to put on pants in the morning?  Grab your favorite pair of leggings and this glitzy sweatshirt with a sequin chevron pattern and pretend you’ve been planning this outfit for days (stylishly messy bun and oversized sunglasses are highly encouraged).

2.  I am Freaking Cold

This sweatshirt answers a few very important questions right off the bat: “yes, it’s cold outside.  Yes, I’m cold.  Yes, I would rather be in bed with four blankets than sitting in this freezing lecture hall.  But I’m here to get my work done.”  The quippy nature of the sweatshirt will also make you feel about five times sassier than usual, which is wonderful.  Be bold!

3.  Flawless

This sweatshirt serves as a friendly reminder that, whether you spend 30 minutes on your hair and makeup in the morning or roll out of bed 10 minutes before class starts, you are flawless.  Don’t let anyone forget it.

4.  Nap Queen

Whether it’s back home in bed or at a comfy spot on campus, we all have days where we’re just living for our next nap.  This sweatshirt is a cotton blend, so it should be comfy enough to curl up in the next time you find ten minutes to squeeze in a power nap.

5.  Sweater Weather

This sweatshirt is perfect for everyone who considers themselves a Fall Fanatic or Cold Weather Connoisseur.  Not really a fan of the cold?

6.  I Hate Winter

This sweatshirt was made for you.  Now you can bundle up and count down the days until spring brings the warm weather back around.

Stay warm, Longhorns!