5 Christmas Gifts To Add To Your List That You Can Get In Austin

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Texas chapter.

Last-minute shopping, running around trying to figure out where to get a present- we’ve all been there. Living in Austin has its benefits, like tons of shopping centers and local stores available to run in to and get those presents you need.

1.STUDS Earrings

Located both in The Domain and on South Congress, STUDS is an earring retailer and piercing service store that is a local favorite. Cute designs and multiple color options give STUDS an edge over other jewelers. With affordable prices, this is an ideal place to get a present for someone who loves ear candy.

2.Kendra Scott

A local favorite with multiple locations around Austin. Especially with their new Barbie collab, Kendra Scott has tons of options for anyone that wears jewelry. You can go the extra mile to make it personal as well, with birthstones and favorite colors that can be incorporated in the pieces of jewelry.

3.Waterloo Records

Located on Lamar, Waterloo Records has been my favorite place to satisfy my craving for new vinyl records. Not only that, but they sell tons of CDs, niche and quirky collectible items, and other music-related items. Nothing would be better than surprising someone with a record by their favorite artist.

4.BookPeople

Also located on Lamar, this would be the ideal place to buy a present for any book lovers in your life. A new book is a feeling like no other, so run into this store if you want to make a reader feel extra special.

5.Uncommon Objects

Ok hear me out, everyone has something quirky or kind of weird about them that they like to embrace. What would be better than getting someone a present that embraces this side of them? This store is perfect if you are looking for something unique or looking to gift someone a new collectible for their personal collection.

Ameera Ozzie is currently a senior attending the University of Texas at Austin. She is a Public Relations major who enjoys learning about all things social media-related and keeping up with entertainment news. With dreams and aspirations of working with high-fashion companies on their Public Relations teams, Ameera hopes to make an impact on the world no matter what she is doing.