Starbucks holiday drinks are back and I am HERE for it. They have general flavors and syrups that are unique to the Christmas season, and I have tried all of them (haha). This is coming from a previous Starbucks employee as well, so you can trust me! Here are 5 drinks I’ve tried and customized, so order these the next time you go on a Starbies run. Fair warning: this is largely for SWEET coffee lovers.
- Peppermint Mocha
- I love this drink so much! It almost tastes like a mint flavored hot chocolate, and if you want to get a little taste of berry in there- add some raspberry flavor! It gives it the perfect twist, and I prefer it to be a hot drink.
- Iced Sugar Cookie Almondmilk Latte
- The iced sugar cookie almondmilk latte is amazing on its own, but there have been a few changes I made to the drink that make it that much more delicious. If you want a thicker and creamier kind of taste, opt against almondmilk and go for 2% milk. You can also add toffee nut to get a buttery kind of flavor to go with the sugar cookie.
- Toasted White Chocolate Mocha
- The toasted white chocolate mocha is an even better version of the original white chocolate mocha. I’d suggest getting the usual TikTok drink with this new flavor. Order a toasted white chocolate mocha with vanilla sweet cream cold foam (or just whipped cream for hot drinks), with extra caramel drizzle. This is a classic!
- Caramel Brulee Latte
- If you’re a caramel lover, then this drink is definitely for you! I like to add hazelnut syrup to my caramel brûlée latte, it gives that amazing, Christmas taste of a hazelnut. You could also add sugar cookie syrup to give it a sugar cookie feel!