This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Texas chapter.

With its variety of home, beauty, and fashion items, it’s no surprise that Target is a happy place for many of us. One of my favorite things to do is try out new beauty products so here are some of my current favorite skincare and makeup products I’ve purchased from Target!

1. Real Techniques Miracle Complexion Sponge Makeup Blender and Travel Case

Real Techniques makes high-quality and affordable makeup tools. Their makeup sponges have been my go-to for applying concealer and foundation for years now so when I found out that they make travel cases for their sponges, I knew I had to try one. This pink plastic case snaps in place to perfectly protect your sponge from any loose makeup in your bag. 

1. Cocokind Revitalizing Eye Cream

I’ve tried many different eye creams but I can safely say that this one is my favorite. This Cocokind eye cream has a cooling metal applicator which is so soothing on the skin and its Persian silk tree formula helps hydrate and reduce the look of dark circles. I’ve been using it for about a month now and I can safely say that my under-eye area looks so much brighter and moisturized. 

1. Colourpop for Target Super Shock Eyeshadow Duo – Serving Looks

I love makeup from Colourpop and I was so excited when I saw them being sold in Target! Their Super Shock eyeshadow has an almost gel-like formula so there is minimal fallout while still having a super-pigmented finish. This particular duo I bought has a pink shadow and a champagne-colored shadow but the best part is that it was only $10!

1. L’oreal Paris Infallible Up to 24H Fresh Wear Foundation in a Powder

I saw this viral foundation on TikTok and knew I had to try it. This L’oreal powder foundation is surprisingly full coverage and even waterproof so it stays on for long periods of time. I have oily skin but this powder will stay on for hours after applying it. If you struggle with oil-prone skin or are looking for a long-wearing foundation, I would highly recommend this product. 

I hope these recommendations are helpful for when you’re on your next Target Run. Happy shopping!

Sarah is a second-year journalism student at the University of Texas at Austin and serves as a Campus Correspondent for Her Campus at Texas. She loves fashion, beauty, and music and enjoys sharing these interests in her writing.