3rd Annual Her Campus Texas Birthday Bash

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Texas chapter.

Thursday was the 3rd annual Her Campus Texas Birthday Bash and we just had to tell you all about it. At Geisha Room in downtown Austin, HC Texas celebrated three years of original content full of love, life fashion and a career advice with a DJ, live band and of course, giveaways! Check out some of the photos below showcasing our giveaway partners which included the UT branch of Victoria’s Secret PINK, the UT branch of Rent the Runway, Blue Glue Bikinis, Snap Kitchen, Striped Shirt (whom we already love) and Nocona Boots (something we also told you about before!).  We hope you had tons of fun (and won some prizes), and are looking forward to even more years of HCXO! 

Kenyatta Giddings is a double major in Broadcast Journalism and Radio-Television-Film at the University of Texas at Austin. She's a former toddler in a tiara from Dallas, Texas and enjoys recording voiceovers for Radio Disney, writing for various publications, and contributing her production and on-camera talents to an array of programs. In her spare time Kenyatta consumes herself with all things vintage shopping, entertainment media, and brunch. Follow her pursuit for fabulosity on Twitter @kenyattapinata and her favorite online magazine @HerCampusTexas.