This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Texas chapter.

It has finally started to get chilly here in ATX, and I don’t know about y’all, but I am not exactly a Winter girl. Spending time outside in the cold has especially not been fun for my skin, so I’ve been relying on some of my favorite products below. 

1. Summer Fridays Jet Lag Mask 

When it gets super cold out, and my skin starts to get flakey, this is my secret weapon. This mask by Summer Fridays is super hydrating and easy to use. It works by simply applying it after washing your face and either blotting it off with a warm towel after 10 minutes or leaving it on overnight for more hydration. It gets bonus points from me for being fragrance-free and featuring hyaluronic acid as well as antioxidants to refresh your skin.

1. CLINIQUE Moisture Surge™ 100H Auto-Replenishing Hydrator Moisturizer

Everyone needs a good moisturizer, right? Moisture Surge by Clinique has been my favorite for years. I use it year-round, and it has a cooling, gel-cream effect that feels so relaxing on the skin. It’s an aloe vera and hyaluronic acid-based formula that continues hydrating your skin for up to 100 hours even after you’ve washed your face.

1. Laneige Lip Sleeping Mask Intense Hydration with Vitamin C

As someone who has tested so many lip treatments and chapsticks, I am not kidding when I say this is the best product I have ever used to treat dry lips. You simply apply it before you go to sleep and wake up with smooth, soft lips. It also comes in lots of different flavors, but my personal favorite is the mango one. If you’re interested in a daytime option, Laneige makes a lip balm version of it as well!

Full disclosure: these are what works best for me and if they work for you, great! If not, I encourage you to hit up the skincare section and find the best products for your skin type. Stay warm out there y’all!

Sarah is a second-year journalism student at the University of Texas at Austin and serves as a Campus Correspondent for Her Campus at Texas. She loves fashion, beauty, and music and enjoys sharing these interests in her writing.