Style > Fashion

3 Ways to Style Lingerie For Valentine’s Day

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Texas chapter.

Casual boudoir fashion is officially in for 2023 and just in time for Valentine’s Day! The style is focused on a slightly risque look with pieces such as delicate bras, satin slip dresses, and even lace. Since Valentine’s is right around the corner, here are some ways to try out that casual boudoir aesthetic in public.

Slip Dress + Blazer

Slip dresses are no longer just for bed! You can turn these soft, feminine dresses into the perfect Valentine’s look by adding different kinds of layering pieces! Have a dinner date planned for V-Day? Pair it with a leather jacket or blazer! Casual lunch plan? Try a regular blazer or soft cardigan!

Photo by @siarahmaz
Photo by @siarahmaz

Corset + Pants

For an edgier aesthetic, pair your corset with a leather-looking bottom like jeans or a skirt. If you want to wear something more relaxed, style it with a simple pair of blue jeans!

Photo by @siarahmaz

Bralette + Button Down

There are a lot of ways you can style this look! If your button-down has an opaque material, leave it either fully unbuttoned or semi-buttoned so the bralette can peek through! If the top is sheer or made from mesh, button it up and choose a bralette in a contrasting color so you can see it!

Photo by BIG DART Store on Amazon
Photo by the Verdusa Store on Amazon
Sharing everything I know about the world of Gen-Z fashion, beauty, and micro-influencing! TikTok: @siarahmaz2.0