This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Texas chapter.

One of my favorite things to do is go to concerts. The energy from the crowd and the performers is always so exciting to experience. If you’re in the UT Austin area and looking for some fun concerts to go to, I’ve gathered a list of concerts that I think are definitely worth seeing before the semester is over. 

SZA: SOS Tour

• Thursday, March 9
  • Opener: Omar Apollo
  • Moody Center

R&B goddess SZA released her long-anticipated sophomore album, SOS, in early December 2022. Since its release, the album has exploded in popularity and is featured everywhere, especially on TikTok. She is touring across North America and performing at UT Austin’s Moody Center with singer-songwriter Omar Apollo on March 9. 

keshi: Hell & Back Tour

• Friday, April 14
  • Openers: No Rome and James Ivy
  • Moody Amphitheater

Indie producer and artist Keshi released his debut album GABRIEL last March. GABRIEL features beautiful vocals and creative production which blends together genres such as lo-fi, trap, and alternative. He is currently on the Hell & Back Tour alongside openers No Rome and James Ivy and will be performing at the Moody Amphitheater on April 14. 

Kali Uchis: Red Moon in Venus Tour

• Tuesday, April 25
  • Opener: RAYE
  • Moody Amphitheater

Genre-bending singer Kali Uchis recently announced that she will be releasing her third album Red Moon in Venus on March 3 of this year. Last year, she toured alongside Tyler, the Creator in the Call Me If You Get Lost tour and will be embarking on a solo tour for her new album in spring. She will be starting her tour in Austin on April 25 at the Moody Amphitheater with British singer, RAYE, as the opener. 

Sarah is a second-year journalism student at the University of Texas at Austin and serves as a Campus Correspondent for Her Campus at Texas. She loves fashion, beauty, and music and enjoys sharing these interests in her writing.