This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Texas chapter.

As a micro-influencer of 2 years, here are the apps that have helped me grow and progress in my influencer journey!

Canva

​​Canva is a graphic design platform used to create visual content such as social media graphics, presentations, posters, and documents. As an influencer, I’ve used it for designing IG Story graphics, in-feed graphics, and even creating Reel cover photos! Note: Canva requires a paid subscription to use its full features, but there is a free trial and a completely free option!

Photoshop

Adobe Photoshop is a staple tool for any influencer. It’s one of the basics for a reason because you can use it for almost any type of image editing! From touching up photos to creating high-quality graphics, Photoshop covers it all. As a heads up, Photoshop can be somewhat challenging since it’s designed for professionals, but there are plenty of ways to learn online for free!

Premiere Pro

If you are looking to create high-quality video content, Adobe Premiere Rush is for you. While I personally like to stick with photo content and simple video editing Premiere Pro lets you take your videos to the next level. This program helps you cut together videos, create transitions, and add music and audio! There’s also a function to add and customize graphics, create titles from templates, and perform color correction on your videos!

These are just a few of the apps that I use, but I’ll be sharing more of my favorites soon! In the meantime, if you want to learn more about how to become an influencer, check out my TikTok (@siarahmaz2.0) where I spill all of the tips tricks, and advice on influencing!

Sharing everything I know about the world of Gen-Z fashion, beauty, and micro-influencing! TikTok: @siarahmaz2.0