This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Texas chapter.

2020 was the year of social media and it’s not going away in 2021. If you’re looking to step-up your IG game this year, then you need to download the following apps ASAP:

Adobe Lightroom

This app does cost money, but it’s so worth it! Lightroom is a very easy app to help you edit your pictures to create that perfect IG aesthetic. It’s the perfect place to make presets and touch up your photo’s color scheme.

PicsArt

This one also costs money, but there is a free trial available that includes most of the app’s features! With PicsArt you can “go beyond the filter” and make amazing edits for your images, by adding stickers and designs that can really draw attention!

UNUM

UNUM is an absolute fan favorite! If you’re too busy to take the time to post, UNUM has got your back. UNUM gives you a perfect look at what your future feed could look like by letting you schedule posts and plan out your feed. It also helps you make quality edits to your photos, create graphics, use captioning functions, and more! The app is free to use, however there are paid options to unlock more features!

Sharing everything I know about the world of Gen-Z fashion, beauty, and micro-influencing! TikTok: @siarahmaz2.0
Chandler is a senior at UT double majoring in English and Chinese while pursuing a Certificate in Global Management. She currently serves as one of HerCampus Texas' Campus Correspondents and adores live music, dogs, friends, and mindful living ♥