This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Texas chapter.

Songs that tickle my brain are ones that surpass the normal realm of emotion. They invoke a deeper reaction, as if they are brushstrokes creating an image that can’t be articulated but can be experienced. They fill the air with feeling and are sonic mosaics that bring comfort. They make you feel like you are the main character in your own movie.

Here are my top 10 songs that tickle my brain…

Its Called: Freefall

Rainbow Kitten Surprise

I Think i like when it rains

WILLIS

Electric love

BORNS

Home

Edward Sharpe & The Magnetic Zeros

tom’s Diner

AnnenMayKantereit & Giant Rooks

Santeria

Sublime

Ghost town

Kanye West

Bloom

Aidan Bissett

Revival

Zach Bryan

For no one

The Beatles

Ryan Levin is a new writer for Her Campus University at the Texas chapter. She is from Chicago, Illinois, and is loving getting to experience southern culture for the first time and explore a brand new place. Ryan loves everything relatable and advice driven, always keeping up with the new trends and offering up her opinions. Beyond Her Campus, Ryan is the Vice President of Marketing for the Kendra Scott Women's Entrepreneurial Leadership Institute Student Board. Within this role, she manages a committee in creating content to be posted on Instagram and publicizes the Institute's upcoming events. She is also a consultant for an organization called Tamid. Ryan is currently a sophomore at The University of Texas at Austin, majoring in Business with a minor in Media and Entertainment Industries. In her free time, Ryan loves playing squash with her dad, binge watching Modern Family, and spending time with her two dogs. She is a sucker for getting a sweet treat after dinner every night, and craves more time to just sit down with a book and read.