This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Texas chapter.

In case you’ve been living under a rock, you know that Texas beat Oklahoma in the Red River Rivalry game! Unfortunately, we are back to reality in the middle of midterm season. Here are some tweets to take you back to the Cotton Bowl and keep your spirits high.

1. Some encouraging words from your favorite Her Campus chapter.

Photo Credit: Twitter @HerCampusTexas

2. I think we can all agree Dicker the Kicker is considered a god on this campus by now.

Photo Credit: Twitter @HornSports

3. It’s no surprise that Governor Greg Abbott is a loyal Texas fan. After all, we are the best school in Texas. Sorry, Aggies!

Photo Credit: Twitter @GregAbbott_TX

4. If I’m being honest, I have no idea what’s going on in this picture, but I’m oddly okay with it.

Photo Credit: Twitter @UTBarstool

5. This should be common knowledge by now, but we’re #9 in the nation, baby!

Photo Credit: Twitter @SportsCenter

6. It’s never too early to plan for next year’s OU defeat.

Photo Credit: Twitter @HookEmFans

7. Good one, not Tom Herman. That must’ve been a long trek back to the armpit of the United States.

Photo Credit: Twitter @TomTheHerman

8. Something about that smirk tells me he knew what was gonna happen.

Photo Credit: Twitter @BON_SBNation

9. Not just practicing. Texas is back back.

Photo Credit: Twitter @TheAmayaFields

10. I wonder what it’s like to be an OU fan. Probably something like this.

Photo Credit: Twitter @wonderousATX

If you remember anything this semester, make sure you know this:

Texas is back, and OU sucks.

Makenna is a freshman at the University of Texas at Austin where she is pursuing a double-major in International Relations and Government. This is her first year writing for the Texas chapter of Her Campus. She enjoys all things Harry Potter, learning about politics and current events, catching up on her favorite T.V. shows, cheering for the Longhorns, and spending time with her friends and family.