10 Midterms Moods from “The Office”

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Texas chapter.

Midterm season is upon us! Looking for a little motivation to pull you through your stress? Look no further!

1. “Chillax.” – Michael Scott

2. “People will never be replaced by machines. In the end, life and business are about human connections. And computers are about trying to murder you in a lake. And to me the choice is easy.” – Michael Scott

3. “I’m totally fine. Everything is going to be totally fine.” – Pam Beesly

4. “I wish there was a way to know you’re in the good old days, before you’ve actually left them.” – Andy Bernard

5. “Sometimes you have to take a break from being the kind of boss that’s always trying to teach people things. Sometimes you just have to be the boss of dancing.” – Michael Scott

6. “Wikipedia is the best thing ever. Anyone in the world can write anything they want about any subject. So you know you are getting the best possible information.” — Michael Scott

7. “Why don’t you explain this to me like I’m five?” — Michael Scott

8. “I don’t care what they say about me. I just want to eat.” — Pam Beesly

9. “I stopped caring a long time ago.” — Creed Bratton 

10. “I knew exactly what to do, but in a much more real sense I had no idea what to do.” — Michael Scott

Megan Turner is studying Spanish and Political Communication at the University of Texas at Austin. In her free time she enjoys long-distance running, painting, and spending time with friends.