Spring Survival Kit

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at TCU chapter.

Spring has sprung on TCU’s campus! Thanks to our friends at the Her Campus Nationals office and our lovely sponsors, our Staff celebrated the beginning of the season in style. Check out what we received in our Spring Survival Kit!

Milani Eyeliner- We are loving the vibrant colors this liner comes in… Especially the purple for game days! Plus, the fine felt tip makes it easy to apply a precise line. Did we mention it is waterproof?

Vera Bradley Ella Tote and Zip ID Cases– Each Staff member took home a handy Zip ID case! These cases are the perfect size for a TCU ID and keys. Plus, the larger Ella Tote is a fun, vibrant pattern for spring library treks. 

TRESemmé Full Volume Pre-Wash Conditioner and Shampoo– This fabulous duo is great for getting your hair back in shape for sunshine! The moisturizing pre-wash conditioner softens the hair and the shampoo leaves your hair with bounce and static control.

CEA Study Abroad Travel Codes– Cheers to travel! Each HC TCU Staff member took home a coupon code to perhaps gain the opportunity to take classes and earn credits around the world!

Brappz Strap– These versatile straps offer a ton of flexibility for spring fashion! A Brappz strap slips into place with with a multi-functional, or strapless bra, with swimwear, or tanks!

An additional thanks to Her Campus, AZO Products, and Circle Pay for your generosity!!! #HCSurvivalKits

All photos by HC TCU Staff