This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at TCU chapter.

Welcome to the last week of Baseball 101! Sadly, my rankings are over, but hopefully more will come soon as I continue my exploration and hot dog overdose around the U.S.

#4 Busch Stadium

• Location: St. Louis, MO
  • Home team: St. Louis Cardinals (boo!)
  • Built in: 2006
  • Capacity: 42, 445
  • Date of visit: June 2016
  • Reason for visit: Summer trip

For a Rangers fan, stepping into Busch Stadium was one of the hardest things to do (especially since the Rangers were playing the Cardinals), but I persevered and was surprised by how much I enjoyed the stadium. The atmosphere was incredible with ballpark village just a few steps away and the gorgeous views of the Gateway Arch. I was never left bored through the nine innings and thank goodness for a Rangers win (finally). 

Ranked by food, Busch Stadium comes around the middle at #10 with average food options.

#3 Petco Park

• Location: San Diego, CA
  • Home Team: San Diego Padres
  • Built in: 2004
  • Capacity: 42, 445
  • Date of visit: September 2015
  • Reason for visit: Summer trip

This gorgeous stadium truly astonished me as I went through it. With its multilevel look and the abundance of food, I never wanted to leave. It also didn’t hurt that you had a great view of one of my favorite cities in California.

Ranked by food, Petco Park flies into #1 with their incredible TJ dog and beef & bleu French fries that left my dad and I in love. 

#2 Nationals Park

• Location: Washington D.C.
  • Home team: Washington Nationals
  • Built in: 2008
  • Capacity: 41,313
  • Date of Visit: August 2015
  • Reason for visit: Surprise 18th birthday trip

So you caught me I’m a sucker for modern stadiums, but this ballpark does stand strong at second with its open concept and the feel of being close to the action. I even cheated on my rangers a bit (sorry) and bought a shirt (or 3) to add to my collection. Fun fact: Before the Texas Rangers arrived to Arlington, they were the Washington Senators in D.C. hence how excited I look sporting my Senators T-shirt.

Ranked by food, #4 Nationals Park offers fun vendors and amazing senators sausage dogs.

#1 Citi Field

• Location: Flushing, NY
  • Home team: New York Mets
  • Built in: 2009
  • Capacity: 42,500
  • Date of visit: July 2013
  • Reason for visit: All-Star Game

I may be a little bias since this stadium does hold a special place in my heart by being one of my very first (behind Globe Life of course), but Citi Field truly shines above the rest… I mean just look at the photos. WOW!  With its openness and abundance of food vendors, it is hard to top this 2009 built stadium. There’s also nothing like watching your very first All-Star Game right outside the city that never sleeps.

Ranked by food, Citi Field comes in at #2 with a good ole Nathan’s hot dog to top off the night.

For last week’s article, click here.

Hello! I am Estelle Cottingham. I am a freshman journalism major at Texas Christian University. I grew up in Southlake, TX with my amazing parents and three older sisters. When I'm not writing, I love watching baseball, dreaming of New York City, and going home to visit my dogs.
Hayden is a sophomore business major at Texas Christian University. She is a currently the Campus Correspondent for Her Campus TCU.