Makeup’s Greatest Hits For Gifting This Holiday Season

If you're looking to gift the greatest in makeup this holiday season, look no further! Here are 8 gift sets to snag for the makeup lover in your life. 

1. 1. Colourpop “Big Box of Lippie Pencils”

This holiday vault of Colourpop's incredible lip pencils is a fantastic deal — just $1.50 per pencil. Snag the vault here

2. 2. Benefit's Allstar Value Set

This set is a crazy deal — just $15 for a full size Bad Gal Bang mascara, 24-hour Brow Setting Gel, and a travel size Porefessional primer! Get it here

3. 3. Ecotools Winter Shine Brush Set

Another great quality set for an amazing value. $10 gets you 3 brushes, the Beauty-Blender-rival Ecotools sponge, and gold hair pin. Check this one out here

4. 4. BH Cosmetics Fairy Lights Brush Set

BH always delivers great brushes at a great price. This set is on sale now for $15, and comes with a holder! Get it here

5. 5. Anastasia "Best Brows Ever" Set

This set is a $43 value for just $30 —and includes some of Anastasia's most-acclaimed brow products. Check it out here

6. 6. MAC Cosmic Lip Duo

As a prestige brand, it isn't often MAC products go on sale. This combines their classic matte lip and liner for under $20. Get it here

7. 7. Tarte Shape Tape Concealer Set

The cult-favorite Shape Tape is available close to regular price — but with a trial of Tarte's Lights, Camera, Lashes mascara. Buy it here

8. 8. IT Cosmetics & Alex and Ani Duo

This cute set is a collab between beauty brand IT Cosmetics and Alex and Ani, making it the perfect gift. Check it out here

Save money and look flawless this holiday season.