Makeup’s Greatest Hits For Gifting This Holiday Season

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at TCNJ chapter.

If you’re looking to gift the greatest in makeup this holiday season, look no further! Here are 8 gift sets to snag for the makeup lover in your life. 

Colourpop “Big Box of Lippie Pencils”

This holiday vault of Colourpop’s incredible lip pencils is a fantastic deal — just $1.50 per pencil. Snag the vault here

Benefit’s Allstar Value Set

This set is a crazy deal — just $15 for a full size Bad Gal Bang mascara, 24-hour Brow Setting Gel, and a travel size Porefessional primer! Get it here

Ecotools Winter Shine Brush Set

Another great quality set for an amazing value. $10 gets you 3 brushes, the Beauty-Blender-rival Ecotools sponge, and gold hair pin. Check this one out here

BH Cosmetics Fairy Lights Brush Set

BH always delivers great brushes at a great price. This set is on sale now for $15, and comes with a holder! Get it here

Anastasia “Best Brows Ever” Set

This set is a $43 value for just $30 —and includes some of Anastasia’s most-acclaimed brow products. Check it out here

MAC Cosmic Lip Duo

As a prestige brand, it isn’t often MAC products go on sale. This combines their classic matte lip and liner for under $20. Get it here

Tarte Shape Tape Concealer Set

The cult-favorite Shape Tape is available close to regular price — but with a trial of Tarte’s Lights, Camera, Lashes mascara. Buy it here

IT Cosmetics & Alex and Ani Duo

This cute set is a collab between beauty brand IT Cosmetics and Alex and Ani, making it the perfect gift. Check it out here

Save money and look flawless this holiday season. 

Mia is a writer for Her20s and former President of Her Campus TCNJ. She loves Her Campus's ability to empower the women of campus and beyond, and she hopes to continue spreading the site's messages of confidence and positivity. You can most likely find her reading, wandering around Trader Joes, or laying on the beach. Follow her on Instagram and Twitter @missmiaingui.