This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at TCNJ chapter.

Fashion bloggers have risen in prominence over the past couple of years due to their excellent social media skills, pristine photography, and unique writing styles. Today, fashion blogs encompass more than highlighting the newest fads; instead, they manage to balance travel, lifestyle, and advice into one. Here are a couple of blogs that will entrance you with their delicate balance of both fashion and travel.

1. Gary Pepper

Started by Nicole Warne, this blog successfully balances beautiful clothing with complementary backdrops, from the Maldives to Hawaii. The images on this blog are simply stunning because Warne manages to capture a locations vibe through her selection of clothes.

2. The Blonde Salad

Chiara Ferragni is possibly one of the most successful bloggers in the world. She has transformed her love of fashion into a career by not only starting a shoe brand, Chiara Ferragni, but also having scored front-row seats to premiere fashion shows. Her blog follows her sartorial choices as she navigates from Los Angeles to Paris and throughout the globe.

3. Mimi Ikonn

I first became fascinated with Mimi Ikonn through her YouTube vlogs as she and her husband navigate through the most beautiful destinations such as the South of France and Santorini, Italy. In these video blogs, she manages to combine her love of fashion with the complementary backdrop of beautiful cities. Her blog focuses on a mix of lifestyle advice combined with fashion and travel. 

4. Gal Meets Glam

One of the most consistent fashion-travel blogs is this one created by Julia Engel. On a daily basis, she manages to put together amazing outfits, which make the surrounding environment she takes pictures in even more beautiful. Not only is her blog very organized, but also she lists different options so anyone can mimic her style.

A Sophomore Biology major at The College of New Jersey, who has an affinity for fashion, beauty, pop culture, and anything with humor!