This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at TCNJ chapter.

With the end of semester stress taking over our lives, it’s hard not to get wrapped up in negative thoughts and feelings. We forget to take time for ourselves and reflect on what makes us truly happy amid final exams, papers and projects. Here are some things to remind you why you should be happy during this stressful time of year (and all the time!).

1. Warm weather is coming, which means….

2. The semester is almost over!

3. Dogs exist

Image Source4. Shooting stars

Image Source

5. A lot of new music is being released – you might even find a new favorite song!

6. There’s nothing better than a good nap.

7. Someone out there loves you.

8. You can never watch The Office too many times.

Source

9. For all the bad news in the world, there is an equal amount of good news.

10. Sunrises and sunsets.

Image Courtesy of author

11. You love at least one Disney movie and know the words to all its songs.

12. Chocolate.

13. There’s a meme for everything.

14. Fridays.

15. You’re alive and healthy!

Maddi is the current President and Campus Correspondent for HCTCNJ. She is a senior journalism student at The College of New Jersey who loves pugs, napping, and all things food.
Kyra Mackesy graduated The College of New Jersey with a BA in Journalism and Professional Writing and a minor in Criminology in 2019. While at TCNJ, she was an active member of their Her Campus chapter, holding a wide array of positions: President and Campus Correspondent, Editor-in-Chief, Senior Editor, Marketing and Publicity Director, and Social Media Manager. She loved seeing her chapter grow throughout her four years in college, and will remain an active Her Campus Alumni.