This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at TAMU chapter.

Here are some quick and yummy recipes to get you in the mood for Fall season!

1. Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Oatmeal Cookies

Ingredients:

½ cup light brown sugar

½ cup organic cane sugar

⅓ cup pumpkin puree

½ teaspoon vanilla extract

1 cup flour blend

½ teaspoon baking soda

⅓ teaspoon sea salt

1 teaspoon cinnamon

¼ nutmeg

2 cups of oats

1 cup chocolate chips

What to do:

1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. Line two cookie sheet with parchment paper.

2. Place the sugars in a mixing bowl and mix until light and fluffy.

3. Add the pumpkin puree and vanilla extract, and mix until combined well.

4. Add the flour blend, baking soda, sea salt, cinnamon, and nutmeg. Mix until combined well.

5. Add the oats and chocolate chips.

6. Scoop the dough out by rounded tablespoonfuls onto the cookie sheets. Bake at 350 degrees for 10-12 minutes. Enjoy!

(Source: https://theprettybee.com/pumpkin-chocolate-chip-oatmeal-cookies/)

2. Pumpkin Pie Puppy Chow

Ingredients:

8 cups of Chex Cereal

12 oz Pumpkin Spice Candy Melts

2 cup of Powdered Sugar

3 tsp Pumpkin Spice

1 cup of Fall Color M&M’s

What to do:

1. Melt candy melts by microwaving 30 seconds then stirring and repeat until completely melted. Stir in the 3 tsp. Of pumpkin spice to the mixture.

2. Pour cereal into large mixing bowl or onto large tray. Pour the candy melts over the cereal using a spoon, then fold and combine the mixture until the cereal until it’s covered entirely.

3. Put half of the powdered sugar mixture into a ziploc bag, and the rest in a second ziploc bag.

4. Spoon half the cereal mixture into each bag, and shake until all pieces are coated!

5. Afterwards, pour in a single layer onto a large baking sheet lined with parchment paper. Allow it to dry then add in M&M’s.

6. Enjoy!

(Source: http://www.sweetpenniesfromheaven.com/pumpkin-pie-puppy-chow-recipe/)

3. Classic Pumpkin Bread

Ingredients:

½ cup of granulated sugar

½ cup of brown sugar

1 cup + 1 ½ tbsp of all-purpose flour

¾ tsp of baking soda

½ tsp of baking powder

½ teaspoon of salt

½ tsp of cinnamon

½ tsp of pumpkin spice

1 large egg

¾ cup of pumpkin puree

⅓ cup of oil

⅓ cup of water

What to do:

1. In a large bowl, combine both sugars, flour, baking soda, salt, and spices.

2. In another bowl, combine egg, pumpkin puree, oil, and water. Add wet ingredients to dry ingredients. Mix until combined.

3. Grease one 9 x 4 loaf pan and pour the batter into it.

4. Bake at 350 degrees for 45-60 minutes. Let it cool off completely then enjoy!

(Source:https://www.kitchennostalgia.com/bread/moist-pumpkin-bread.html)

Hope you enjoy these recipes :)

Elizabeth Tejada, known to the majority of the people who are acquainted with her as "Liz," is a senior at Texas A&M University in College Station. She is pursuing a degree in Communication, with a speciality in Global Media and a minor in Spanish. She has been a writer for Her Campus TAMU for a year now and is currently a Her Campus Chapter Advisor. When she isn't obsessing over a new tv show she just watched, you can find her crying at work or at the Chick Fil A drive-thru with her best friends.