Pet Friendly Spots in College Station to Get That Work Done

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at TAMU chapter.
Starbucks

Starting with a classic, Starbucks is a great place to grab a coffee and sit outside with your pup. You can even get them a puppuccino!

Newk’s Eatery

Newk’s Eatery on University Drive is a quiet place to enjoy a great salad or sandwich while doing your work. They also have a nice, shaded outdoor patio perfect for you and your fluffy friend!

Harvey Washbangers

You can get 3 things done at Harvey Washbangers on Texas Avenue! Bring your laundry, your laptop, and Fido, and finish your chores while enjoying a delicious burger and fries with your pup!

Oishi Sushi Asian Fusion

Located in the Jones Crossing Plaza, Oishi has a variety of traditional Chinese and Japanese dishes! Their beautiful patio is also great for your pup to sunbathe!

First Watch

Enjoy some yummy brunch with your dog at First Watch on Texas Avenue! You can also sit on their outside patio and get those assignments done!

Piada

In the beautiful Century Square, Piada has some comfortable seats outside to get that yummy pasta and enjoy some time with your pup! Don’t forget the student discount on Wednesday evenings!

Sweet Eugene’s House of Java

Support your local and Aggie-owned coffee shop on George Bush Drive East. They have delicious coffee, pastries, sandwiches, and a deck that is great for your pup to smell the coffee!

Sweet Paris Creperie & Cafe

Sweet and savory crepes are the perfect breakfast to get the ball rolling on that homework. Now, besides the perfect photo op at this Century Square cafe, they have outdoor seating for you and your pup!

McAllister’s

Another salad, sandwich, and soup restaurant on University Drive that has outdoor seating for you and your furry friend!

Mess Waffles

Grab some delicious chicken and waffles at Mess located in Century Square! You can also sit in their cozy and covered patio with your doggy!

There are many options for you and your furry friend, but these are just some of our favorites!

Howdy! My name is Mariaelena Lozano, I'm from San Antonio, and I am a Telecommunications Media Studies major with a minor in New Media Art! I absolutely love dogs, Harry Styles runs my life and I love watching almost any bad reality show. :)