Pet Friendly Spots in College Station to Get That Work Done

1. 1. Starbucks

Starting with a classic, Starbucks is a great place to grab a coffee and sit outside with your pup. You can even get them a puppuccino!

2. 2. Newk's Eatery

Newk’s Eatery on University Drive is a quiet place to enjoy a great salad or sandwich while doing your work. They also have a nice, shaded outdoor patio perfect for you and your fluffy friend!

Roast Beef Panini
  3. 3. Harvey Washbangers

You can get 3 things done at Harvey Washbangers on Texas Avenue! Bring your laundry, your laptop, and Fido, and finish your chores while enjoying a delicious burger and fries with your pup!

Friends Eating Fries and burgers
  4. 4. Oishi Sushi Asian Fusion

Located in the Jones Crossing Plaza, Oishi has a variety of traditional Chinese and Japanese dishes! Their beautiful patio is also great for your pup to sunbathe!

Cheeto-Rito
  5. 5. First Watch

Enjoy some yummy brunch with your dog at First Watch on Texas Avenue! You can also sit on their outside patio and get those assignments done!

Toast with avocado and egg on top
  6. 6. Piada

In the beautiful Century Square, Piada has some comfortable seats outside to get that yummy pasta and enjoy some time with your pup! Don’t forget the student discount on Wednesday evenings!

7. 7. Sweet Eugene’s House of Java

Support your local and Aggie-owned coffee shop on George Bush Drive East. They have delicious coffee, pastries, sandwiches, and a deck that is great for your pup to smell the coffee!

Shallow Focus Photography of Cafe Late
  8. 8. Sweet Paris Creperie & Cafe

Sweet and savory crepes are the perfect breakfast to get the ball rolling on that homework. Now, besides the perfect photo op at this Century Square cafe, they have outdoor seating for you and your pup!

Crepes
  9. 9. McAllister’s

Another salad, sandwich, and soup restaurant on University Drive that has outdoor seating for you and your furry friend!

Sandwich
  10. 10. Mess Waffles

Grab some delicious chicken and waffles at Mess located in Century Square! You can also sit in their cozy and covered patio with your doggy!

The Lalaguy Hands On Breakfast Date Waffles And Hashbrowns

There are many options for you and your furry friend, but these are just some of our favorites!