This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at TAMU chapter.

College Station, Texas, Oct. 21, 2023 – Mean Girls is coming to TAMU! This spectacular musical will be performed on November 1st and 2nd at 7:30 pm in Rudder Tower. 

Following the story of Cady Heron, navigating her new life in Illinois surrounded by the infamous ‘mean girls’, this musical is witty, sarcastic, and all around hilarious. 

Critics, fans, and various media outlets rave about this production, and, if I were you, I would not want to miss out on the opportunity to see this performance! 

Tickets are on sale at https://boxoffice.tamu.edu/ so buy your tickets now. Remember, if you are seeing it on November 1st, to wear pink because “on Wednesdays we wear pink!”. 

Claire Stevens is a first-year writer for the TAMU chapter of Her Campus. As part of the PR committee, she works with others to create merchandise designs, write press releases, and hand out brand samples. Her writing covers the freshman experience, music, podcasts, and everything in between. Aside from her time devoted to Her Campus at TAMU, Claire is a freshman Business major at Texas A&M. She has worked various jobs over the years, with her favorite being a barista for a small, family-owned coffee shop in her hometown of Allen, Texas. This experience has cultivated a passion and developed many thoughts on all things coffee and tea related! Because of this, she has many opinions on various coffee and tea beverages. Claire plans to have a business career, but her dream job is owning her own coffee/book shop! In her free time, Claire enjoys reading, going on walks with her dog, spending time with her friends, and checking out unique coffee shops with her mom. She is absolutely obsessed with Taylor Swift, Sabrina Carpenter, and Olivia Rodrigo, and, when not listening to music, can frequently be found watching Gilmore Girls or Friends.