Are you curious as to what fun activities are hosted in the Brazos county area?

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at TAMU chapter.

Do not worry, I have got you covered when it comes to all the fun activities to do on or even for Halloween. It is always a great way to get into the holiday spirit as we will soon be headed into the winter months. Grab some friends and get ready to read about all the excitement happening this October. 

Halloween Spook-tacular Fun Run for Mental Health 

The spook-tacular fun run is in honor mental health awareness. This activity will be hosted on October 22nd at 12:30 p.m. The location will be held at Texas A&M golf course. You wouldn’t wanna miss out on a positive way to spread awareness about mental health while also spending time in the outdoors. Tickets are located on the website. 

Howl-O-Ween Pet Costume Contest 

Dress your pet in a Halloween costume of your choice in hopes of some award-winning goodies. There are prizes for three lucky winners. The costume contest is free to the public. The location will be held at Learning Express Toys of College Station on October 28th at 11 a.m. to 12 p.m. Follow up with the website for more details to come!

Halloween Town Downtown Bryan 

The event will be held on October 28th from 4 p.m. to 7 p.m. with lots of great prizes, costume contests, and candy. This event is free to the public. All of the information can be found on the website

Zombie Pub Crawl 

Hurry up and buy your tickets for the annual Zombie Pub Crawl which is happening at The Village in Downtown Bryan at 6 p.m. to 9 p.m. The fee will cost $5 and additionally there will be food and drinks to purchase as well upon arrival. Create your best-looking zombie makeup look for the night out on the town. For more information on the event, check out the website. 

Fright Nights Haunted House 

The haunted hotel is located at the StageCenter Theatre on the weekends of October. Doors open at 7:30 p.m. The last tickets will be sold at 11:30 p.m. Face masks are required at the event. Check out the website to order your tickets in advance. 

I hope you will be taking advantage of these wonderful spooky season events open to the public this month. Happy Halloween!

Howdy, my name is Madison Umphrey. I am an Ag Communications/Journalism major with a love for all things communication and writing. I am so happy to write fun articles that interest me in hopes that they might interest you as well!