Anna Schultz-Girl Sitting On Bed Facing Wall
Anna Schultz / Her Campus

12 Things You’ll Find in Any Female Aggie’s Bedroom

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at TAMU chapter.

1. Cowboy boots for standing in Kyle Field, dancing at Harry’s, or just for fashion.

2. Texas A&M themed artwork. You can never rep A&M enough.

3. A Reveille pillow pet! The perfect way to let everyone on your plane know you’re an Aggie.

4. Maroon clothing. Whether you got t-shirts for free or just had to have the cutest maroon dress for your boots, your closet is more maroon than anything else.

5. A clear bag. There’s no way you’re missing at game, and there’s also no way you’re leaving your purse behind.

6. Old game tickets. A great way to spice up your wall decor while being reminded of all the fun you’ve had at Kyle Field.

7. Maroon Kendra Scott earrings. Great accessories to pair with your all maroon outfit and clear bag.

8. 12th Man Towels. Perfect for waving around, and in my case, shade.

9. Plenty of reusable water bottles. Walking across this huge campus? You’ll need one.

10. Texas jewelry. Born Texan or not, Texans are obsessed with their state, and it’s super cute on jewelry.

11. 12th Man Jersey.

12. Aggie Rings. All of the long hours and hard work finally pay off once you get that ring on your finger!

Howdy! My name is Nadia Lynn Garcia. I am the President and Campus Correspondent for Her Campus at Texas A&M University! I love music, concerts, travel, and graphic design, but my articles can tell you a little more about that. ;)
"There is nothing to writing. All you do is sit down at a typewriter and bleed." – Ernest Hemingway Carina received her B.A. in English from Texas A&M University in May 2019. She was employed on campus at the University Writing Center as a Writing Consultant and in the Department of English as a Digital Media Assistant. She was the Editor-in-Chief for the Her Campus at TAMU chapter and was also the President of TAMU’s chapter of Sigma Tau Delta, the English Honor Society. She previously interned with the Her Campus National Team as a Chapter Advisor and with KVIA ABC-7 News as a News Correspondent Assistant.