Anna Schultz-Girl Looking Up In Forest
Anna Schultz-Girl Looking Up In Forest
Anna Schultz / Her Campus
This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Tampa chapter.

A tree, like a baby, its journey of life brings an aura of peace

A tree, like a brain, branches of thoughts comparable to the mind of beings fastened to the heart of the Earth

A tree, like a guard, it protects and saves the living things and stands its ground, its branches guards its surroundings and its roots locked and sealed into its floor

A tree, like a gift, some trees continue to grow old for unknown years, when leaves fall its leaves start anew and proceed to give its gift of growth and life

A tree, like a confetti, in view exists varieties of leaves within its form, size, and color. Its leaves vibrate life as it cautiously falls to the surface of the Earth

A tree, like a necklace, its chained roots clasped to the ground keeping the tree strong and tall while upholding its balance, sustained

Heba D

Tampa '24

.
Amanda Thompson is a native of Portland, Maine who is currently a Senior studying Communications at The University of Tampa. When she's not binge-watching New Girl, you can find her dancing around to Jhené Aiko, Lana Del Rey or Kehlani. If you want to keep up with Amanda, follow her on Instagram @amaandathompson