This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Tampa chapter.

Hot girl summer may be over, but now it’s time for fit girl fall.

Personally, I have been really focusing on my physical and emotional health, and I’m excited to share my “growing” journey with you all.

(ノ^ヮ^)ノ*:・゚✧

This past year may have been difficult for a lot of you. School starting back up again, relationships that come and go, the feared “Freshman 15”; basically, there may have been a lot of toxic energy around you-but you don’t have to wallow in self pity, and instead get through anything you set your mind to.

Running sucks, I get it, but it honestly has helped a lot with my self confidence, and Lord knows more women need to realize their potential as I did.

I curated a quite exquisite playlist to help empower and motivate you to work out harder than you have before, and to help you feel like a baddie (because you deserve it!).

https://open.spotify.com/playlist/2BEvcatUkbO0lQK43Hy8jw?si=iDV4zTt7RxOR-t9qfzC7IA

There you go gorgeous, and hit me up @yilianmairet on Instagram if you want more playlists cause I got tons <3

(~˘▾˘)~ Yilian Martinez (she/her/hers) is a graduating senior majoring in Integrated Public Relations & Advertising at the University of South Florida. She is the first in her family to attend school in America, and she hopes to inspire immigrants all over the country someday.