This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Tampa chapter.

Being a full-time college student is hard, and it is just as hard to balance a job on top of your school work. I found myself in a position during the fall semester where I was cramming schoolwork and was also desperate for some extra cash. That’s when I discovered a fantastic job with the skin and hair care brand Rodan + Fields! Currently, I own my own business as an Independent Consultant selling women of every age R+F’s amazing products. If you find yourself in a position of wanting to balance school and work, keep reading! 

Rodan + Fields products are 100% backed by science, clinically tested, and proven to give the results that are presented to buyers. Coming from someone who is constantly at war with her skin, I noticed an almost immediate change when I started using their skincare products. They also have a lash serum, which I have been using, and my eyelashes have NEVER been so long and thick… it’s life-changing! As a consultant, you get major discounts on products as well as free goodies when you meet certain selling quotas. Another great thing I love is when you decide you want to try out their products; as a consultant, I can send you a personalized skin care quiz, which involves a short questionnaire and a quick selfie that is analyzed to give a recommended and personalized skincare regime! 

This is truly one of the easiest job opportunities, and I have nothing but phenomenal things to say about working for Rodan + Fields. I have the ability to do everything online, and I can genuinely say I enjoy selling this product. There are multitudes of resources to help you kick-start your business and have it thriving within no time! Each new consultant has a sponsor who holds their hand throughout the entire process and is there to cheer them on. My sponsor has been an angel and the most helpful role model as I’ve begun to organize my business. Selling R+F allows you to get a baseline 17% commission on what you sell; talk about easy money. While you do own your own business and are an independent consultant, you’re never alone! There are many incentives to bring other consultants together to profit and create community through the brand.

Whether you decide you want to try some products or want more information about how to start your own business with R+F, let me know! I am here to help you achieve any monetary goals as well as your skin and hair care dreams! I can promise you that you will not regret starting your journey with Rodan + Fields; you’ll never imagine where this path could take you. If this is a journey you wish to embark on, do it! Take control and open your own business, and discover the bountiful opportunities R+F has to offer; you seriously won’t regret it! ainsleylyn.myrandf.com

Ainsley is currently a new member of Her Campus for the Tampa chapter. She enjoys writing about women’s health and fitness, lifestyle tips, personal growth, and relationship advice! Outside of Her Campus, Ainsley is a freshman at the University of Tampa and is an aspiring physician assistant. Her experience in the medical world through an internship at Littleton Adventist Hospital and as a lifeguard gives her the background knowledge for health and fitness tips. Originally from Colorado, Ainsley loves anything outdoors and enjoys adventuring with her friends. You can find Ainsley getting active on campus as well as taking time to relax and appreciate the simple moments of life. She loves anything to do with self improvement and is always researching to gain more knowledge about personal growth along with health and wellness.