This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Susqu chapter.

Joining Her Campus has been extremely rewarding for me and I’m sure many people feel the same way. The community is so tight knit, and everyone is always communicating on new ideas and ways to recruit new members. So if you’re considering joining us, here are a few reasons why you should!

1. Community

Like I stated previously, Her Campus members are all so close and always talking. Not only to the people in our chapter, but also to chapters worldwide! There are so many people who I have connected with since joining this group, and many of them I consider to be lifelong friends!

2. Internship Opportunities

This year, I decided to intern with Her Campus, and it is totally worth it! Not only am I earning credit hours and incentive points for my chapter, but it helps me during school. Doing something I love and fulfilling a school requirement while doing so, um sign me up!

3. Trendsetter Packages

I have never been involved in a group as giving as Her Campus. Each semester the Campus Correspondents (aka me) sign up to receive boxes full of amazing products from our partners. Our latest box came with Batiste Dry Shampoo, CeraVe lotions, makeup sponges, and much more! Not only is it free, but it’s a great chance to test out products and give back to our chapters for all their hard work!

4. Inclusiveness

Although Her Campus has mostly a female college student demographic, we accept everyone! If you enjoy writing and want something to build your writing skills and showcase your ideas, come join! There is room for everybody!

5. Bonding Sessions

Our chapter has been working hard to collaborate with everyone on getting study groups or movie nights together. There are chances to get to know your members better while having a good time and relaxing for a while. Maybe if you’re lucky, there will be a present in store from our partners!

Junior at Susquehanna University Journalism/Photography President and Campus Correspondent of Her Campus Susqu Class of 2022
Writers are contributing from Susquehanna University