Win a Stress-Relieving Prize Pack from Her Campus STU!

The end of the term is fast approaching, and we at Her Campus STU want to make things a little easier for you!

What better way to relieve stress than relaxing with a good book – and we’ve got two up for grabs!  Courtesy of our Her Campus Spring Break Survival Kit, we’re giving away a copy of Dirty Rush by Taylor Bell and The Intern’s Handbook by Shane Kuhn.  Both books will come with some fab Her Campus swag from the Her Campus Shop!

To enter, visit @hercampusstuca on Instagram and share our contest pic with the hashtag #HCSTUCONTEST.  You’ll automatically be entered in our sweet giveaway!  The contest runs until the last day of classes (April 8, for those who haven’t been counting down like we are!).

A big thanks to Gallery Books and Shane Kuhn for providing us with these awesome prizes!  Remember to enter!

This is a sponsored feature. All opinions are 100% our own.

Emma Chapple is a journalism major at St. Thomas University. She is the founding Editor-in-Chief of Her Campus STU.  In addition to HC, Emma also runs her own blog within the Her Campus Blogger Network, and contributes to several online publications.If you want to work with Emma, you can contact her at emmachapple57@gmail.com.