harits mustya pratama g4iBHZM sKY unsplash?width=719&height=464&fit=crop&auto=webp
harits mustya pratama g4iBHZM sKY unsplash?width=398&height=256&fit=crop&auto=webp
This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Strath chapter.

It’s that time of year again. Exam! The stress rears its ugly head the moment you see your timetable which will enable you to see how many days you have between each exam thus determining how much time you have to study (yes you should have been studying all semester and you will surprise yourself by how much you remember but last minute prep is never a bad thing).

Sometimes though, you panic and panicking won’t get you anywhere. You need to stay calm relaxed and focused in order to do well so here we have to for you to get you through your exams

Pre-exam…

The night and even the day before, relax! If you don’t know it now you probably never will unfortunately. So chill out! Take a bubble bath, read a fiction book or even watch your favourite film or TV show to take your mind off the looming exam. However try and do some light revision before bed and in the morning whilst you are getting ready test yourself and see how much you can remember

During the exam…

Do not panic! That is the worst thing you could possibly do. Before you start your paper take a deep breath before you turn over you paper. Then read the questions and take 10 minutes before you start writing anything, just think. When you do start writing keep track of the time so that you don’t run out.

After the exam…

Relax, you deserve it! Even if you have another exam soon don’t do any revision. If you must do some light revision again before bed but watch TV or take a bath and chill. If you however are done and have posted “FREEDOM!” all over your twitter, Facebook and Instagram accounts then go out and have fun!!

Good luck! 

Photo Credits: 

histper.co.uk

oddlovescompany.com

www.riversideonline.com

www.brainleadersandlearners.com

Carly Ramsay3rd Year Undergraduate StudentStudying Geography and Law