Ulta Flatlay Test 1?width=719&height=464&fit=crop&auto=webp
Ulta Flatlay Test 1?width=398&height=256&fit=crop&auto=webp
Style > Beauty

Ulta Beauty Semi-Annual Beauty Event Starts NOW!

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Stony Brook chapter.

Ulta Beauty is famous for its one-day deals which are 50% off specific items while supplies last. The last time they had the semi-annual beauty event, the sales of the week were repeated on that Sunday; however, it is unclear if Ulta plans to give shoppers 2nd chances at the sales again. In addition to the sales, they often have gifts with purchases.

The items they have on sale are usually, if not all, prestige brands that shoppers can’t use regular coupons for so the chance at these deals, which are often 50% off, is my favorite time to stock up. It is also a great time to try something that’s been a bit out of your budget. Something I’m looking forward to trying out Tula’s 24-7 Moisture Hydrating Day and Night Cream as I’ve heard some wonderful things about it!

Ulta hasn’t released every item in the sale yet. Right now on their website and app, they have the daily items listed in the sales from March 8th to March 14th.

Some of the items they are featuring are Stila Cosmetics Stay All Day Waterproof Eyeliner, It Brushes for Ulta from It Cosmetics, MAC’s Hyper Real Serializer Skin Balancing and their Studio Fix Powder Plus Foundation Makeup, Tarte’s Maneater Mascara. Peach and Lily Power Calm Hydrating Gel Cleanser as well as their Ginger Melt Oil Cleanser, Too Faced’ Cloud Crush Blurring Blush, and more.

On March 13th they will be revealing what items will be included in their daily sales from March 15th-21st. On March 20th they will reveal what the daily sales are from March 22nd to March 28th.

This year they do have hair and skin items as well as makeup included in the sales. Ulta normally has a separate 21-day event for hair as well as skincare. I wasn’t able to find any information regarding whether they will still have 21 days of sale for skin and hair this year.

Ulta has only announced what items will be on sale from March 8th to March 14th with some items being on sale online only.

The Ulta Beauty Semi-Annual Beauty Event runs from March 8th to March 28th!

I love writing about beauty, entertainment, fashion and accessories and more. I love musicals, singing, movies and all things beauty including hair! I've acted in movies, sung opera and won pageants. I also write fiction and many of my stories have been featured in anthologies.